Bronx PUA Crew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

David Deangelo's cocky funny technique.

Go down

David Deangelo's cocky funny technique. Empty David Deangelo's cocky funny technique.

Post  Admin Sat Mar 01, 2008 3:41 pm

David Deangelo is one of the leading guys in the pickup community. ?He’s a great role model. ?His material is mainly focused on state and inner game rather than actual techniques and usable lines. ?The thing he is most famous for is his cocky-funny style which can be described as anything where the girl hits you and laughs at the same time. ?Some guys mess up by just insulting the girl, but if done right, it is very powerful and I prefer cocky-funny over negs. ?We teach a few of our own cocky-funny lines on bootcamps, they are not an integral element to a pickup but can cause attraction spikes and escalate things if delivered correctly.

David DeAngelo?s Frame Reversal

?I need to tell you something. This is serious. I’m pregnant. Our reckless hand holding has had consequences. I hope that you’ll want to be a part of our new child’s life, but either way I’m keeping it and there’s nothing you can do about it.

I’ll be waiting for the monthly support cheque. You can start now by getting me something to drink. Oh my goodness, I just felt it kick. Hurry on that drink. Our baby needs it!?

Admin
Admin

https://bronxcrew.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum