Bronx PUA Crew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ross Jeffries' Blowjob Pattern NLP Speed Seduction

Go down

Ross Jeffries' Blowjob Pattern NLP Speed Seduction Empty Ross Jeffries' Blowjob Pattern NLP Speed Seduction

Post  Admin Tue Mar 04, 2008 1:17 am

“I was just sitting here thinking about taking a vacation, if you could imagine your ideal vacation spot what would it be like? (Stop and let her talk)

You know, I think its so interesting how people connect with their hopes and their desires and their daydreams, right? … I was reading this article the other day about compulsions and it got me to thinking about the difference between compulsion and anticipation.?

I mean, have you ever come home from a hard day of work and the boss was a jerk and kept piling the papers up on you desk and its like all you can think of is dropping your clothes and getting into that steamy hot bath or shower.

Its like before you even step in you can already feel that heat working its way through every muscle in your body and all your frustrations just drop away and all you can feel is the pleasure of that warmth just shooting through every part of you.

And then there’s that moment of sliding in where you really let that pleasure take you and it just feels great doesn’t it?

Yeah well, do you like chocolate? (Or is there a food that when you see it you absolutely have to put it in your mouth?). I mean, can you stop and remember a time when you saw a piece of chocolate and your mouth is already tasting it before you even put it in, and you can already taste that sweetness against your tongue and you can feel the special rich texture of it against your tongue as well. You know that texture that really good chocolate has.

And then there’s that moment, that moment when the first molecule of chocolate touches your tongue and you know it’s inside your mouth and you just want to keep it there because it’s so rich and so good. And there’s that extra special warmth when you swallow that sweetness down.

Or then maybe, you know like sometimes you meet someone and you’re really attracted to them and you both know it and there’s that moment when your eyes lock, it’s that special look just before you kiss, just before you do it the very first time and you’re trembling with anticipation and your heart is pounding because you’re thinking about how good it’s going to be.

It’s like every physical moment of that relationship is enfolded/contained or rolled into that first touch of the lips and there’s that excitement, with that first soft contact of the lips where you don’t even know if you are touching or not but then, oh man, it’s like a jolt of electricity all through you.

(See I think what happens is the conscious mind goes down into the subconscious and brings back up all these thoughts, images, desires and fantasies, and you may think those thoughts are above me, but really I think they’re blow me _____ because you’re coming from a much deeper part and your mine aren’t you?)”

Admin
Admin

https://bronxcrew.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum